The largest emirate of the UAE, Dubai ranks among the wealthiest city globally. It is clear from the opulent way of life that people live here. Experts are looking to buy a property are spoilt for choices here in UAE. They have a wide range of options to available for properties for sale in UAE.
UAE has everything from ultra-luxurious, spacious villas to chic and contemporary-designed apartments laced with modern amenities, beautiful townhouses to standalone homes. Let’s see some of the properties for sale in UAE.
Properties which are for Sale in UAE
● The Dubai Marina has a very unique and impressive location at the heart of New Dubai and is known to be the world’s largest artificial marina.
- The design was inspired by Vancouver’s famous Concord Pacific Place project and executed by the prestigious EMAAR Properties.
- The Dubai Marina Mall and The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residences, both adjacent to the beaches and the Marina, serve as retail and entertainment hubs in this lively and bustling neighbourhood.
- The Dubai Marina is located on the Dubai Metro’s Red Line, which provides first-rate driverless railway transit to all main regions of Dubai and its suburbs.
Jumeirah Village Circle
- Located in the core of the new Dubai Jumeirah Village Circle is the coming together of various developers, with Nakheel being the master.
- Property choice here consists of a villa, townhouse and low to mid-rise apartments, and this community is very family-friendly.
- However, due to its strategic position for Dubai and the upcoming EXPO2020 site in Jebel Ali to address the demand and requirement for such assets, there has recently been a surge in the number of luxury buildings and serviced hotel rooms coming on stream.
- Jumeirah Village Circle hopes to provide an excellent, self-contained setting for residents, with all the city’s modern facilities but in a tranquil village environment.
- Overall, Jumeirah Village Circle is a family-friendly neighbourhood with a village-style community that is a pleasure to return to.
- Downtown Dubai is the contemporary Dubai’s heartbeat and typically provides 1 BHK to 4 BHK residences.
- This is where you will find many famous landmarks in Dubai, such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and the Dubai Fountain.
- Also located in Downtown Dubai is the world’s largest shopping mall, the aptly named Dubai Mall.
- Outside the Dubai Mall is the Dubai Fountain, currently the largest globally.
- DAMAC Heights is an award-winning tower in the prestigious Dubai Marina neighbourhood.
- The stunning structure overlooks the Arabian Sea and boasts a wonderful perspective of the Palm Jumeirah archipelago.
- The hotel rooms are wide and light-filled, with huge balconies and picture windows that let in plenty of natural light.
- The suites are exquisitely designed in gentle and elegant neutral tones highlighted with rich black marble.
- The apartments all boast high-quality finishes, fully equipped kitchens, and built-in closets.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the greatest UAE residential neighbourhoods to live in in 2022?
There are hundreds of properties for sale in UAE is available. If you wish to reside there, you may buy an apartment or a villa, buy a home in the midst of a business area, or live in a calm neighbourhood on the outskirts, depending on your lifestyle and budget.
2. What is the approx cost of buying a home in Dubai?
The price of a villa or home in Dubai varies depending on a number of criteria, including the style of property, location, and facilities offered.
According to Property monitor, median prices in August 2021.
- AED 1,112,000 for ae Apartments
- AED 1,850,000 for townhouses
- AED 3,138,00 for villas