FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction is a very innovative method that has come up, which can be life-changing for both men and women having less hair. In this method, a hair follicular extraction will be done in the group of one or two hairs instead of that surgical method, where an entire strip of hair will be removed. These hair follicles, which are removed from the more substantial areas, will be replaced at those parts where new hair growth is required.
A specialist can help you get this work done with ease. If you are looking for the best hair transplant specialist in Lakewood Ranch, you need to check the site of Honest Hair Restoration. They have advanced hair transplant technology and even PRP (platelet-rich plasma), ensuring that you have your head full of hair.
Before you get into it, let us discuss the positive points of using this technique:
- There is little to no pain in this method, unlike the old methods. There will be an anesthetic, which will be given during the procedure to numb that area. Even the after-effects are tolerable as an over-the-counter medicine will be given, which will work for that night, and the pain will vanish after 24 hours. So, this is more of a comfort for you during and after the procedure.
- As per the study done on many patients, this method gives up to 90 to 95% positive results compared to the FUT method (follicular unit transplantation). This statistic means you are sure to have that fuller and thicker look of your hair. On the other hand, you are sure to cause less trauma to your hair follicles and will get healthy hair in the future.
- Loss of hair will always hurt your body and soul. Many people even go through depression, anxiety, and many other emotional traumas. To avoid this, you should surely try this FUE method as the experts at Lakewood Ranch can help boost your self-confidence.
- The most significant side effect of the procedure is scarring, which is very common after the FUT procedure. However, in the case of FUE, the extraction area is so tiny that it is hardly visible. If you have any scarring, it will heal on its own with time.
- The recovery period is significantly less as you can start doing your everyday tasks just 2 or 3 days after the procedure.
This procedure is standard for every candidate who wants fuller hair growth on their scalp. The only things to be considered include age, lifestyle, and the type of hair.