There are many biases against the consumption of cake, the reason behind this is due to different scientific studies that say we should not eat it because it is too sweet. But do you know https://www.emicakes.com.sg/cny-goodies makes a collection of cake goodies that are good for us?
Yes, eating cake is good for our health and you’ll discover why and how this is possible by continuing to read this article.
The benefits of eating cakes are:
- Cakes that are made with fruits like berries z apples and other fibre-rich fruits aid the Digestive function of the body. This means when one consumes cakes that are made with ingredients like this, the body’s digestion is improved and thus inadvertently reduces the risk of suffering a cardiac arrest or heart attack.
- Cakes have good calories count: we all need energy to survive the daily tasks we are obligated to perform. This is majorly because cakes are made from the mixture of flour, sugar and margarine which are some of the examples of carbohydrates and fats that provides energy for the human body. In fact, a trusted source mentioned that it is advisable to eat cake for breakfast. Why? Because they contain enough calories that would allow you to get by the day without having to overload yourself with excessive food.
- Puts you in a good mood: are you having a bad day? Grab a berry cake or chocolate cake. According to scientific studies, berries and dark chocolates are proven to put one in a good mood. This is because berries are very rich in anthocyanins that helps to fight disease and which may lower your risk of depression. Dark chocolate on the other hand is rich in compounds that causes one to experience good feeling.
- Helps to manage stress: it’s normal to experience stress maybe due to an overly tight schedule at work or something else. But eating cake actually helps you to destress.
These are some of the health benefits that are available to those who eat cake regularly. Are there other benefits beyond health? Absolutely! Find them out in the next section.
- What did you learn about sharing while growing up? Sharing items like cake builds firendship sometimes it’s even a love language for some people. If you are looking to dark that flame of friendship with your lover. Definitely, get cake for her.
- What’s a party without a cake? National days celebration or events like wedding or birthday are lit when there is cake. Literally, it’s fair to assume that cake is the life of such parties.
- Surprising yourself with wonderful treats that contains cake or is majorly cake-y keeps you happy. It makes you feel energetic and helps keep positive sweet feelings around you. Having a piece of could help you get through a rough day, really!
So tell us, what’s your favourite cake flavour and the next time you are eating cake, make sure to pass some around