The Forex market is an exciting industry that is receptive to new brokers. Meanwhile, the process of broker establishment entails certain fees, particularly those associated with the trading platform. There are two ways to pave: by purchasing a trading platform or by using White Label solutions. Newcomers often choose the second option in order to save money. What are the primary advantages and disadvantages of a White Label trading platform?
The top three benefits of using a White Label Forex solution
- New brokers are concerned with minimizing their costs; this is why WL solutions allow them to save money while obtaining a fully functioning trading platform that is well regarded by the community.
- Brokers get turnkey global Forex solutions that are tailored to their specific requirements. As a result, no further development of trading systems is necessary.
- Consistent setup is given by businesses that have WL platforms. This implies that the broker incurs no server maintenance costs and receives superior customer assistance for the duration of the agreement.
Finally, readymade White Label solutions assist brokers in avoiding a slew of roadblocks and simplifying their entry into the Forex market.
The disadvantages of White Label Brokerage platforms
The review of such systems highlights many disadvantages identified by brokers:
- Brokers rely on the platform owner. Therefore, when a broker uses WL trading platforms, he or she does not have access to the most comprehensive configuration of all possible server parameters.
- The platform’s owner must approve all modifications. For example, if you need to adjust the spread index or other trading parameters, all of these actions should be coordinated with the “headquarters.”
- When your customer base expands, you will need to pay for WL solutions. As a result, costs increase in lockstep with your audience.
B2Broker to overcome current impediments
On the one hand, B2Broker provides Forex White Label solutions at a reasonable price, while the recommended terms are advantageous and straightforward for newbie brokers. This is one of the primary causes for institutional customers’ audience growth.
The business assists brokers in saving about $200 000, which is critical for newcomers. Additionally, enterprises get comprehensive assistance and maintenance since B2Broker is constantly interested in paving the road to success for its customers.
What solutions does the B2Broker business offer?
The business provides newbie brokers with access to the following FX White Label solutions: the two most widely used trading platforms (MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5) and proprietary solutions (B2Trader matching engine and B2Margin exchange trading platform).
B2Broker is always looking to the future, claiming to be one of the most potent factors pushing your business’s improvement. Request a callback to discuss how we can together dominate the market.