Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cyprus, Exness is a global broker with two offices in the Seychelles. As a result of the company’s organizational structure, local clients can take advantage of specialized financial services and investment plans, while the company’s international reputation opens up numerous doors for retail and, more importantly, corporate partnerships. Traders Union gives you a detailed overview of Exness, also with that Exness spread table.
The Advantages of Exness
Best Support Team
Exness has the best support staff in the industry, and they are ready to help you with your trading needs. They work around the clock to solve any issues you have and speak several languages. In addition, Exness has international offices in several locations to better serve its international clientele.
Exness offers unmatched advantages over competing brokers, chief among them unlimited leverage. If your account meets the conditions of this leverage rate, Exness will provide you with the highest leverage rate available.
Trusted Forex Regulations
Exness is supervised by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. Due to these safeguards, trading at Exness is risk-free and secure. However, because of the high stakes, choosing a reliable and trustworthy forex broker is essential.
Fastest Deposit/Withdrawal System
Finally, the ease with which traders can deposit and withdraw funds from their Exness accounts is a major selling point for the exchange. Given the system’s automation, getting your money out will take a few seconds. It’s the fastest available right now. Immediately gain access to these benefits by opening a Zero account with Exness.
Is Exness Regulated and Safe?
Due to the fact that Exness is overseen by no less than four authoritative bodies, you can feel confident trading with them. In addition, traders can rest easy knowing that this broker is regulated by the various bodies detailed below.
- The Exness services offered to countries outside of Europe are governed by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA).
- FSC, Financial Service Commission
- The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) is a public, independent agency that regulates the island nation’s investment services, among other things.
- Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarte
- In the United Kingdom, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is in charge of regulating financial service providers and the financial market.
Exness Spread Table
|Fees and Spreads|
|Raw Spread Account||0.0 and a minimum cost of $3.50|
|Zero Account||0.0 and varying commissions from $ 0.1|
|Pro Account||No Trading Commission|
How do I register and open an Exness ZAR account?
You need to sign up for Exness before you can create an account. After that, creating an account on Exness is a breeze.
- Log into the Exness app or website and enter your email address.
- The ideal length for passwords is between eight and fifteen characters. You should use both capital and lowercase letters, as well as symbols.
- Select the continue tab to connect the Exness terminal. Your demo MT5 trading account has already received a deposit of USD 10,000. Utilize this deposit to become familiar with Exness’ features.
- After training, select your location by clicking the menu tab. You can connect your actual MT5 account here.
- Select the tab for new accounts. Enter the password, choose cash, and enter the nickname for your account.
- The creation of the Exness trading account was successful.
The Exness ZAR account minimum deposit for standard accounts is $10 (ZAR R160) and Exness ZAR account minimum deposit for raw spread accounts is $500 (ZAR R8000).
How do you verify your Exness ZAR account?
Once you have signed up for Exness, you will need to verify your account. In order to verify your identity, you must upload your Proof of Identification (POI) and Proof of Residence (POR) files into your Economic profile. You need to verify your account before Exness will recognize that you are operating a separate account. Here are some things to keep in mind before you send in your identification documents:
- Labels must be legible and easy to see
- There is nothing blocking any of the four corners of your paper.
- The originality of photographs and signatures is required.
- In order for your document to be valid, it must bear an official stamp from the government.