How to Ensure Your Clinic Is a Premier Choice for Facial Treatments
From the importance of the latest facial treatment equipment to setting your staff up for success and expertly marketing to your target clientele, read on to learn how you can ensure your clinic is a premier choice for facial treatments.
1. Invest in your equipment.
If you want your clinic to be the premier choice for facial treatments, you need to offer the services and products that clients want. Here are some examples of the best facial treatment services available today:
- Ultherapy: The only FDA-cleared, non-invasive procedure that works to improve lines and wrinkles and lift skin, Ultherapy provides clients with natural-looking results that last 18 months. This service works by using ultrasound therapy that stimulates collagen.
- Venus Viva: For clients that want treatments to resurface their skin, there is nothing more effective than Venus Viva, a highly customisable fractional skin resurfacing device. Not only is this facial treatment equipment effective for clients, but it also works well for your staff as it is so adaptable that you can use this one lightweight, tabletop device for a variety of treatments.
- Plexr Plus: The Plexr Plus system works by ionising gas into plasma and can be used for non-invasive modifying of the eye region and removing tattoos, moles, and scars. This precise system is entirely cordless, with three handpieces and enables you to offer clients a range of skin treatments.
- CO2RE Aesthetics: More and more clients are looking for skin rejuvenation treatments, which is where CO2RE Aesthetics comes in. This system improves skin tone and texture, reduces the adverse effects of the sun and ageing, and smoothes out lines, wrinkles and scars. It works by utilising fractional therapy meaning the skin is treated with laser light points arranged based on the client’s skin type and desired results.
- eMatrixTwo: If you have clients looking to decrease the prominence of acne scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles or want their skin to appear more rejuvenated, then you certainly want to have eMatrixTwo available in your clinic. This piece of equipment works by combining IR and RF energies that remodel the dermal layer of the skin and prompt new collagen growth. When using this technology, you and your client’s can be assured that there is minimal epidermal disruption.
These five facial treatment systems are some of the best options on the global market because they are efficient and cost-effective. To ensure that your clinic utilises the best technology available, make sure you partner with a leading facial treatment equipment supplier. They will be in a great position to advise you on what your clinic needs.
2. Train your staff.
When potential clients are looking at possible clinics for their subsequent facial treatment, they want to ensure that the staff who will be working with them are highly qualified with years of experience. For this reason, it is vital that you employ staff who are well-trained and up-to-date on the latest facial treatment technology.
That being said, you can’t expect your staff to know everything on their own, so you must prioritise relevant training. This training should not only include new techniques and the usage of innovative products and equipment, but you also want to be training them on being effective salespeople.
Providing training to employees is beneficial for attracting clients as they only want the best people touching their faces! But, it is also advantageous to you. Studies demonstrate that staff whose employees invest in their skill sets stay in jobs for a lot longer than those who don’t receive any formal training. And, once you have found the best employees, you want to keep them around for as long as possible.
3. Focus on effective marketing.
Just as with all businesses – no matter what industry you are in – if people don’t know about you or you are unable to get the word out, it doesn’t matter how fantastic your services are; no one will make an appointment.
Therefore, in order for your clinic to be a premier choice for facial treatments, you need to focus on marketing efforts that are effective in reaching your target clientele.
Of course, one of the best ways to attract more clients is to prioritize giving your current clients the best services possible, as word-of-mouth marketing efforts are incredibly successful in this industry. In many cases, when it comes to facial treatments, a recommendation from a current client to a new potential client is more trustworthy than any form of advertising.
However, you also want to make sure you are adequately investing in your online profile as this is the first place that potential clients will look when investigating a new clinic to attend. Therefore, having a professional-looking website as well as social media platforms that feature your services, pricing, photos of your clinic, and reviews from satisfied customers is essential for growing your business.
Moreover, adding an online booking functionality on your website makes it easy to capture leads once they find you. You may want to consider using SEO services or other targeted Internet advertising to ensure that you are reaching your target market.
There is no denying that building a successful facial treatment clinic is hard work and requires significant amounts of time and dedication. For this reason, it is crucial that you have a long-term strategy and are willing to put in the effort needed to be a success. You must combine great ideas with fantastic products and services and highly-trained staff in order to attract the clientele that you desire.
Working with top medical device suppliers will ensure that you have the equipment and products necessary to stay ahead of the competition. Moreover, treating current clients well and staying true to your values will help you create a welcoming and relaxing experience.
Do you currently own a facial treatment clinic, or are you considering opening one? If so, what do you see are the greatest challenges? How do you determine what products, services, and equipment you are going to use or offer?