How PMP Certification Influence the Salary Expectation of Professionals in 2021?
PMP Certification: PMP Salary
The value of a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is recognized across all major industries around the world and have good PMP certification salary. These skilled professionals help attain the business objectives through accurate planning and timely conveyance of projects to the clients. They ensure that the quality is maintained throughout the project and meets the standards of both the company and its customers. Project Management Professionals are the driving force behind an organization’s successful project execution and delivery.
Thus investing time and money in getting a PMP Certification in 2021 is worthwhile (read Why Should You Learn PMP?), not just for an individual but for their organization as well. The job industry has become increasingly competitive and with that, the hiring process has become difficult and lengthy. Even professionals seeking certification in project management need to have sufficient dedication and patience to achieve it. The result is fruitful, as it will not only help them get hired in one of the most in-demand professions in the industry but help them gain a higher salary percentage.
Cost-Benefit of Getting a PMP Certification for a Higher Salary:
Here are 6 ways in which getting a PMP Certification can influence a professional’s salary:
- As per PMI (Project Management Institute), more than 15.7 million new project management jobs will be generated in the coming years. From finance to manufacturing industries, every industry will have more project management jobs. The increase in project management jobs will naturally increase the demand for knowledgeable and proficient PMPs. Getting a certification in PMP will help professionals ready to take on these future roles and get a better salary than their non-certified peers.
- A PMP Certification validates an individual’s knowledge of the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) including the practical applications of successful project delivery. Business enterprises trust their valuable projects on talented and skilled project managers who can execute them efficiently. These professionals understand the requirements of the organization and are aware of the latest trends in the industry.
- Along with the benefit of distinguishing skilled individuals, PMP Certification helps them expand their knowledge of project management through a global network of certified project management professionals. For handling important projects, organizations only approve Certified PMPs who have demonstrated their understanding of the fundamentals of project management.
- Professionals with PMP Certification acquire skills and proficiency that are recognized across the world. Thus, making them suitable for employment practically anywhere in the world. Their salaries too get influenced by the job location and the years of experience in the project management field.
- Deciding to get certification in PMP is not an easy thing for an individual, especially working professionals who are already working in the sector. It requires full dedication and attention from the candidate, thus choosing for a PMP Certification Training is natural for them. Individuals opting for training and certification in PMP have a higher success rate of clearing the difficult certification examination and get the coveted job position they want with a good salary hike.
- The hard work and time spent on achieving the PMP Certification ultimately help professionals in attaining their dream job and demand a better salary. Organizations appreciate the effort an individual has shown in acquiring the certification and the proficiency in producing effective projects is highly rewarding for professionals.
How much does a PMP certification add to your salary?
According to a PMP Survey, professionals who have PMP Certification earn 20% higher than their non-certified counterparts. This alone can be a reason for opting to get training and certification in PMP.