Horse Betting in Singapore has taken the nation by storm. In the past, horse betting was a well-known gambling activity in Singapore that took place illegally without regulation. As time went on and more people started to flock into the casinos, Horse Betting Singapore began to take shape under licensed operators who offered real money bets on horse racing. Today, Horse Betting in Singapore is overseen by the Singapore Turf Club which manages all licensed operators. As long as you are above 18 years of age, anyone can join this form of gambling activity with ease to enjoy the many different bets available for each race.
How to bet on horses
The beauty of Horse Betting in Singapore is that anyone can do it no matter their preferred betting style. There are many ways to bet with the options always increasing as technology evolves. However, most forms of bets work through some simple steps that every bettor must follow before placing any wager.
– First, find out the information for the particular race. Most Horse Betting in Singapore websites will display the date, time, and track for a particular race along with a list of horses participating. Each horse has a name and a corresponding number. The better the equine, the higher the number.
– Next, choose your chosen bet from all possible bets that can be placed according to your preference. Most Horse Betting in Singapore websites offers multiple options that can be conveniently chosen from a drop-down menu. Horse Betting in Singapore allows bettors to choose between Straight Bets, Place Bets, Quinella Bets, Exacta Bets, Trixie Bets, Trifecta Bets, and Placepot Bets.
– Last, place the bet by clicking on it and entering the bet amount. Some websites also allow bets to be placed by telephone.
Types of horse races in Singapore
Horse Betting in Singapore has evolved over time to reflect changes in the types of races available. For instance, there are currently three main types of horse racing that change throughout the day with varying bets. Every race is displayed with a unique code that can be used to bet on the race if desired.
– Firstly, there are two types of races at the Singapore Turf Club. The first is called a Maiden Race with an unique code of A, B, C, D, E, F. This race is available every Saturday and Sunday for three months before being removed from the schedule. It also offers four different bet types allowing bettors to place bets on the top four finishers after the race.
– Secondly, there is an Even Race with a unique code of 1, 2, 3, 4. This race changes on Wednesdays and Saturdays around every five weeks for three months before being taken off the schedule. There are four different bets available for this type of race as well allowing bettors to wager on the top four finishers.
– Lastly, there is an Odd Race with a unique code of 1, 2, 3, 4. This race changes on Mondays and Thursdays every six weeks for three months before being removed from the schedule. There are also four different bets available for this type of race as well allowing bettors to bet on the top four finishers.
Types of bets available for Singapore horse racing
Horse Betting in Singapore allows many different types of bets and is constantly improving and adding new features. Horse Betting in Singapore websites provides a full list of the various bets available that can be previewed online before placing any wager. Generally, bettors have a choice between Straight Bets, Place Bets, Quinella Bets, Exacta Bets, Trixie Bets, Trifecta Bets, and Placepot Bets.