Are you new in the trading business? Are you confused between Bybit and other brokers? Here is a complete review about bybit and how to choose a broker? And if it is better than others?
What is Bybit?
In order to know if Bybit is a better option you must know what Bybit actually is.
Bybit is a cryptocurrency exchange relatively a small one that depends on little known or famous products.
It started in 2018. Doing a great competition with competitors. It is
famous for its simplicity and technology.
Crypto market is evolving day by day providing services 24/7. Cryptocurrency exchange allows you to do business by buying and selling cryptocurrencies at market price. It has more than 1.2 million registered users.
Some benefits of Bybit are listed below:
- Offering leverage rate of 1:100.
- Offering 0 fee spot trading.
- Availability of market indicators.
- 0% deposit fee.
- You will get 50% of the deposit bonus.
- Provide researched information howitstart.
Now let’s have a look on other brokers:
One of the leading cryptocurrency in the exchange market. It is launched in 2019. It is famous for liquidity, supporting their customers, and stable trading platform. Binance is offering leverage of upto 1:100.
Some benefits provided by binance are:
- Offering leverage rate of 1:100
- Heavy research and supportive platform.
- 0% withdrawal fees.
- You can open fiat currency accounts.
- You will get access to other derivatives such as ETFs and NFTs.
A unique platform for crypto exchange. Traders use different cryptocurrencies and tokens. Bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoin are used as trading assets. Provides you affiliate and referral programs by which you can earn passive income easily.
Here are few benefits of currency.com:
- Protected from negative balance.
- Speed of transactions is fast.
- You will get a demo account that is fully functional.
- Have many technical indicators for charts.
- Providing max leverage ratio of 500.
- USD, EUR, RUB, BYN + crypto used as base account currencies.
- Having min taker ratio of 0.06% while min maker ratio of 0.075%.
eToroX was launched in 2018. Earlier there was an eToro broker which launched another company, eToroX. Ranking is high in CoinMarketCap along with 19 million active users. Supporting more than 85 cryptocurrencies. eToroX creates their own tokens. It is a revolutionary crypto exchange.
eToroX has created their own app which have certain features like transferring crypto assets, buying of crypto assets, using eToro app to use your money and withdrawal of fiat currency.
Some of the benefits of eToroX are as follow:
- Provides you two factor authentication.
- Having a minimum deposit rate.
- Regulated fully.
- No buying and selling disease.
- You can get passive income.
- eToroX provides you the function of both broker and exchange.
- Provide stable coins instead of fiat currencies.
This crypto exchange provides traders with opportunities to trade on the spot or in future. Cryptocurrency is used as the main instrument in this trading broker. It has a minimum deposit of $50 with no deposit fees. Providing leverage rate of upto 1:100.
Few benefits of Bitget is listed below:
- Lower fees than most of the competitors in the market.
- Maker fees is 0.02% while taker fees is 0.06%.
- Providing bonus funds.
- Having lesser withdrawal fees of 0.0006BTC.
- You will get commission during registration, verification and trading accounts.
- No fees for account maintenance.
- Using hot and cold wallet techniques to store funds.
- Provide you customer support 24/7. You can connect them via FAQ, live chats, Emails, or social channel support.
- You can access it via phones and mobiles.
Here is a comparison table between Bitget vs bybit vs Binance vs Currency.com vs eToroX
|Deposit and withdrawal||4||4.7||4.9||4.0||1.4|