The Best Printers Under $50 are a great option for people with basic needs. Printers are multifunctional devices that were originally a reserve for large businesses and multi-million dollar companies. Currently, printers are used by anyone and for any business or office.
Printers can be found in different models, sizes, brands, and functions. Therefore, their price may vary. The most basic ones are cheaper, and for just $ 50, you can get a printer with the most useful functions. These options are also ideal for people on a budget who need a quality, functional printer.
These printers will be able to comfortably handle all your low-volume printing needs for various college projects, photo printing, web notes, etc. For these simple, everyday jobs, you don’t need a heavy-duty printing device.
Here are the top low-cost printers that are functional and affordable.
The 6 Best Printers Under $50
1. HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer – Wireless Printer Under $ 50
HP is a globally recognized brand for making viable and functional printers. It has many high quality, inexpensive models ideal for homes, offices, and companies. HP’s ENVY 5055 functional wireless model is one of the best performing printers despite being sold for under $ 50.
It has a low design, so you can place it on your desk without obscuring its front view, and it has a monthly volume of more than 400 hours. This printer is versatile, and you can print, scan and copy with ease. It has a speed of 10 pages per minute, not an impressive speed but perfect for basic home office work.
- Versatile printer that can print, copy and scan
- Compact size perfect for small home offices
- Has an automatic monochrome touch screen
- The HP Instant Ink program is profitable and beneficial
- Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, wired and Bluetooth
2. Canon TS5120 Wireless All-in-One Printer – Best Low-Cost Printer
On the list of the Best Printers Under $50 should certainly be the Canon TS5120 multifunction printer. It is a basic machine that is worth the price. It has the basic functions to make it an ideal tool for your office or home.
It has unbeatable connectivity options like USB, Wi-Fi Direct, and Wi-Fi. It also has two commendable paper storage trays, where both trays hold 200 sheets of paper.
This printer has a speed of 40 pages per minute and makes it a useful option for your daily jobs.
- It is an easy printer to install and operate
- Has efficient and reliable automatic two-sided printing capability
- Impressive speed of up to 40 pages per minute
- Allows you to print both over and off a network
- 200-sheet feed capacity, the largest in its category
3. Canon PIXMA TR4520 All-in-One Wireless Photo Printer – Best Budget Printer
The Canon PIXMA TR4520 is a wireless multifunction photo printer perfect for people looking for convenience and versatility. It is a device that offers quality prints for professional documents and store photos.
It offers advanced and useful features such as voice activation. It measures 7.5 x 17.7 x 11.7 inches and weighs 13 pounds. It is a compact printer that does not take up much space on your desk or countertop. It’s perfect for home offices where work can get in the way of housework.
It has an important color precision, and for that reason, it is considered one of the best printers for photographs at a better price. It comes with various advanced software and features that make it a versatile printer compatible with iOS, Mac, Android, and Windows devices.
You can easily print photos from your PC, smartphones, and tablets.
- It has the Alexa voice activation function
- Has a fair price
- Features and software are efficient and improve comfort
- It is compact and does not take up much space
- Ensures high-quality color output
4. HP OfficeJet 5455 All-in-One and Wireless Printer – Best All-in-One Printer Under $ 50
This printer is ideal for people looking for printers under $ 50. You can print, scan, fax, and copy with unsurpassed precision and professionalism. It has strong features encased in a compact device perfect for small spaces.
The HP OfficeJet 5255 is a stylish black printer that features perfect round edges and is small and compact. With this tool, you will be able to obtain perfect black and white images with greater clarity. Setting up this MFP is relatively quick and easy.
You will need to perform some installations and register your mobile phone to start your first print.
- It is an easy printer to install and configure
- Lightweight, portable, and compact printer
- Ensures sharp text and vibrant color photos
- Offers standard fax functions
- It is more productive due to its automatic double-sided capability
5. Canon PIXMA MG3621 Wireless Color Inkjet Multifunction Printer – Good Printer and Cheap
Among the Best Printers Under $50, you cannot miss the Canon PIXMA MG 3621. This model does not have an ADF scanner or an intuitive LCD control panel, but it is a functional printer for your jobs. Basic printing.
It has the ability to double-sided printing and performs essential printing functions faster than the competition. Its control panel has a set of buttons that respond very well with a simple press.
When it comes to connectivity, this printer is simple and convenient. Its advanced remote connectivity options allow you to scan or print remotely from anywhere in your home or office.
- It is an easy-to-use printer
- It is perfect for printing graphics
- Its scanning is very fast in its category
- Buttons are responsive and accessible
- Has a fantastic print and photo scan
- Double-sided printing function to save paper
6. HZTZ Wireless Mini Portable Printer
The HZTZ mini portable wireless printer is one of the most prominent portable devices for its monochrome colors. It has a sleek, lightweight, slim, and affordable design.
It uses thermal printing technology that does the job you want. It enables you to print 57mm x 30mm diameter rolls with 204DPI resolution giving you high quality printing.
It has a 1000 mAh battery that offers low noise work. Using Bluetooth connectivity for easy pairing and printing, you can also connect this printer to your computer via USB cable. As it does not require separate ink cartridges, it is an environmentally friendly printer.
- Allows you to print photos, receipts, and notes and conveniently
- Can be connected via USB or Bluetooth
- 1000 mAh battery
- Works with little noise
The Best Printers Under $50 are a great option for people who don’t want to spend a lot of money on office equipment. You only need to establish your needs to purchase the one that best suits your work and activity.