One of the best ways to brighten up your room or any space is with the use of flowers. Flowers are one of the most beautiful things that nature has given to us. It’s no news that people are dazzled by flowers. While there is a widespread opinion that you can only use flowers for special events, we believe you can use flowers to enhance your home’s beauty.
The use of floral arrangements can help to introduce softness and a touch of nature to your space. Additionally, your floral arrangement design is an excellent way to draw attention to the features of your interior.
Whether you’re looking for an easy way to brighten up your space or you want to bring the season into your home, here are some simple yet stunning floral arrangements that you can consider.
Citrus Flower Arrangement
Adding your floral to water infused with slices of orange, lemon, or lime can create a citrus flower arrangement that is pure and clean. Citrus fruit brings freshness and natural texture to centerpieces. However, you need to note some things about this type of flower arrangement.
First, the citrus fruit acidity can reduce the life of a fresh flower, so it’s advisable to include a floral liner to keep the lower and fruit apart. When designing this floral arrangement, you can use any citrus fruit – sliced, whole, or used.
Making a citrus flower arrangement is straightforward. Follow this guide to design yours:
- Place a small vase inside a bigger one.
- Add your citrus fruit and water between the two vases.
- Also, put water in the smaller vase and add flowers.
Simple Peonies Flower Arrangement
If you need a simple flower arrangement to spice up your dining table, peonies are a perfect choice to consider. To design this type of flower arrangement, you need a vase, flower, and floral tape. Once you have all these, follow the below steps to create the best peony arrangement.
- First, fill your vessel or container with water.
- Use a napkin to dry the edge of your vase so that the tape will stick
- Use the tape to form a grid around the vase
- Leave a small opening wide enough to accommodate a stem.
- Then add your flowers. You should aim for 4 to 6 flowers per vase.
Hydrangea Flower Arrangement
While other flower arrangements contain different varieties of flowers, this is not the case when designing the hydrangea flower arrangement. The structure has a relaxed look, and they can stand out, so you can make them the center of attraction.
If you want to make this type of flower arrangement for your room or any space, here are some steps to follow.
- First, you should prepare your hydrangea stem.
- Fill your container with water and use tape to make a grid on top of your container. You should space the row (an inch apart).
- Then make another row grid with the tape, but in the opposite direction. Ensure that the second tape row intersects the first one.
- Put two hydrangea stems between the grid.
- Fill in any holes with more hydrangea and ensure that your arrangement is balanced.
Kitchen Bowl Flower Arrangement
If you want to brighten up your kitchen space, this simple flower arrangement is a perfect choice. You can use a kitchen bowl, so you don’t need to stress yourself looking for a perfect flower vase. To create this design, you need a bowl that can hold water and scotch tape. Follow this step-by-step guide to designing your kitchen bowl flower arrangement:
- Use the scotch tape to create a grid on the kitchen bowl.
- Before you add the flowers, pour water into the bowl.
- Trim each flower – starting with the biggest flowers.
- Once you’re done, fill the grid with the main flowers
- You can fill the remaining hole with other flowers. For example, you can use spring flowers.
Flowers are one of the best gifts of nature, and they offer many benefits. Decorating your home with flowers provides freshness and makes your home more attractive. Some flowering plants such as bromeliads, gerberas, and peace lilies can clean and filter the air in your home. Flowers can do so much for your home and well-being – all you need is a vase, water, and your desired bouquet.