Satoshi Nakamoto is known for bitcoin investor. Basically, he has written a white paper on decentralized currency in 2008 and his has sketch a financial platform on his paper where people can transfer their funds anytime whenever they need and there will be no location barrier. It means people can transfer their funds from any corner of the world at less transaction fee. Along with that, Satoshi added a point in his paper stated that decentralized currencies should not be controlled by any government or bank, and people can transfer their finds without any custodian authority. Visit at: https://bitqs.io
Bitcoin is framed on the same structure. It is a decentralized currency which is secured with bitcoin network and more than thousand computers are attached with this network. So, you could not face any issue like bank where you cannot make a transaction if there is any issue in their server. You can transfer your funds; invest your money and you can buy goods and service with bitcoin anytime according to your needs.
Apart from that, decentralized system of bitcoin makes it more transparent and you can find a ledger in the bitcoin network where all the transactions made with bitcoin are stored.
Advantages of Bitcoin’s Blockchain:
Decentralized is a system which is used by the crypto currencies and bitcoin is one of them. Now, you can buy goods and services with bitcoin, and you can choose an exchange for your bitcoin trading. Apart from that, you can store your coins in a wallet, and you can choose hot or cold wallets for the same. There is no physical presence and bitcoin is available virtually only.
- Decentralization means no-central authority where people can make their transactions with bitcoin without ant custodian authority like bank and government. You can deposit your funds and make transactions with bitcoin without using any third-party payment gateway.
- Apart from that, bitcoin is available for trade 24×7 and people can deposit their funds and make transactions with bitcoin from any part of the world. You can use your Smartphone or computer for the same, and you just need to connect your device with internet to access your funds.
- You can face a frequent issue in your bank account, which is known as server-hacking and hackers can hack your account by stealing your debit card number or accordant number. In the case of bitcoin, hackers cannot hack your crypto account as it is based on a decentralized system.
- To have a better experience, you can invest your funds on bitcoin in a hassle-free manner. You do not need to visit your bank to make a transaction and you do not need to wait for a day to transfer your funds from your account to another account. Accessing your crypto wallet is so easy that it can be done from any part of the world.
- As bitcoin is based on a decentralized peer-to-peer network, you do not need to pay a hefty transaction fee. You can make international transaction at less fee and you can invest your funds on bitcoin at free of cost. There are some platforms available where you can open your crypto account at free of cost and you do not need to pay any additional fee for buying such crypto currencies. For example, you can try Bitcoin Era in this regard, which is a trusted and secured platform.
Blockchain is used by many financial institutions, and you can find such systems in banks, insurance sector and government agencies. But, bitcoin blockchain is completely decentralized where miners can add new blocks to validate a transaction with bitcoin. Apart from that, blockchain can encrypt the system of bitcoin and people cannot hack this chain without solving complex math problems. If you want to join as miner and earn bitcoin as reward then you can start working on bitcoin blockchain.
So, now you can invest your funds on bitcoin and you must read the recent trends about crypto before you invest your money. You must choose a secured platform and wallet to keep your bitcoin safe and you should not share your private keys with anyone. To receive funds from another user, you can simply share your public keys or QR code available on your wallet.