7 Things to Look for in an Estate Agent in Liverpool
If you’re looking for estate agent in Liverpool, it can be tough to know where to start. There are so many agents out there, all promising the world. How do you know which one is right for you? Whether you’re thinking of selling your property in Liverpool, or are not happy with your current estate agent, we’ve put together a list of seven things to look for when choosing an estate agent in Liverpool. Keep these points in mind, and you’ll be sure to find the perfect agent for your needs!
- A good estate agent will have a strong track record in the Liverpool area. They should be able to show you examples of properties they have sold successfully, and give you an idea of what your property is likely to sell for. Take a long on one of the property portals like Rightmove or OnTheMarket so you can see what other properties they are selling in your locality.
- Look for an estate agent that has a good understanding of the local market. They should know about recent trends and changes in the Liverpool area, and be able to advise you on how these might affect your sale.
- A good estate agent will be honest with you about your property. They shouldn’t try to oversell it or make unrealistic promises – if they do, walk away! The property market is currently very strong and it should therefore sell quickly if its priced correctly.
- Choose an estate agent with a professional approach. They should dress neatly and behave politely at all times, and should make you feel confident that they are representing your best interests.
- Make sure the estate agent you choose is experienced in marketing properties. They should be able to show you a portfolio of their previous work, and give you an idea of how they would present your property with good photography, brochures and even a video walk through.
- A good estate agent will be available when you need them. They should be easy to contact, and happy to answer any questions you have about the sale process. You’ll want them to do the viewings for you so make sure they have a team of staff who can carry out viewings at short notice.
- Finally, make sure you feel comfortable with the estate agent you choose. Selling your property is a big decision, so it’s important that you feel confident and comfortable with the person you’re entrusting it to. Clear communication is really important when you’re selling your house, so make sure they give feedback after viewings so you can see if there’s anything you can do to improve the saleability if your home.
If you have a home to sell in Liverpool contact Mistoria Estate Agents in Liverpool who can carry out a no obligation valuation and advise you on the next steps of your house sale.