Currently, social network users have more options in creating short videos to post on social networks because in addition to TikTok now people can also use Instagram Reels.
On Instagram Reels, users can freely edit and add music to short 15-second videos. Any Reels videos posted by all Instagram users will show up in the Reels timeline, just like the “For Your Page” page on the TikTok app.
When scrolling through the timeline, users will find the Stories videos interesting and intend to save them permanently on their mobile phones. Instagram itself doesn’t really offer the ability to download Reels videos to be permanently stored on the user’s device.
However, Instagram users need not worry. Because, there is a trick that can be done to download Reels videos so that they are stored on the user’s mobile phone, namely through third-party download sites or apps. Here’s how to get Instagram Reels details from IG downloader MP4.
1. SnapInsta – IG downloader
The first way is to download Reels videos through the SnapInsta.App – Instagram video download site. Here are the steps.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Click the Reels icon next to the IGTV and feed icons.
- Click the vertical ellipsis on the Story video you want to download.
- Select the option “copy link”, wait for the message “link copied”.
- Then, open the browser and go to the SnapInsta page.
- In the column provided paste the Reels video link and click “Download”.
- In the Reels video preview window, click “download video”.
That way the Reels video will be saved on the user’s mobile phone. In addition to Reels, SnapInsta can also be used to download Instagram feeds, stories, or IGTV content. However, it should be noted that videos, photos, IGTV, or Reels content can only be downloaded from public accounts. Content from individual accounts cannot be downloaded through this website.
Furthermore, users can also download Reels videos through IG downloader Savefrom.net. The method is similar to downloading Reels via SnapInsta. To be able to download videos, of course, users need to “copy link” the video Reels wants to download.
- Same method as above.
- Visit the Savefrom.net page in your mobile browser.
- Paste the Story video link into the column provided
- Click the “down arrow” icon to bring up the preview window.
- Then click the “Download MP4” icon.
- The Reels video is then automatically downloaded and stored on the user’s mobile phone.
Just like SnapInsta, Savefrom.net can only be used to download feeds, stories, Stories, or IG TV from public accounts only.
3. SnapX App
Users can also download Reels, IGTV, stories through third-party apps in the Play Store. Take for example the Online Video Downloader app for Instagram – SnapX.
This online video downloader app is developed by FUN GUYS. On the Play Store, this app has been downloaded more than 1 milion times and has a rating of 4.6. Here’s how to download Instagram videos and photos through this app.
- Download Online Video Downloader app for Instagram – SnapX.
- Open the Online video Downloader app and give it permission to access the photos and media on your phone by clicking “allow”.
- Click “Downloader” then login to your Instagram account, by sliding the switch to “on” Then copy the Instagram Reels video link you want to download.
- Then click paste in the column provided in the Reels Downloader app.
- Finally, click download. Then Reels video will be automatically downloaded and stored on the user’s phone.
As its name suggests, this app is not only used to download Instagram videos. This app can also download Facebook, TikTok, Twitter videos quickly with the best quality!
4. IG Downloader App – InSaver – Repost
Another app option is Video Downloader for Instagram Photo, developed by Secure Soft Inc. With this app, users can not only upload Reels but also upload feed posts, stories, to IGTV.
In the Play Store, this app has been downloaded more than 500,000 times and has a rating of 4.8. Here are the full steps.
- Download Video Downloader app for Instagram – Repost IG Photo.
- Open the InSaver app, click “Continue”.
- Copy the Reels video link you want to download.
- Then paste the link in the column provided in the InSaver app and click “download”.
Or the user can use alternative methods.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Select the Story video you want to download.
- Click the three-dot icon, then select the “share with” option.
- Select the “InSaver” app and the user will be automatically redirected to the InSaver app.
- Then click download so that the Reels video is automatically downloaded and stored on the user’s phone.
The article introduced 4 typical Instagram downloaders to help you quickly and easily download Instagram Reels effectively. Experiment with all 4 downloaders to find the method that works best for you.