Go Palm Oil Free In Your Soaps
Soaps are essential items that we use daily to keep our skin clean, which helps remove oil and dirt. But do you use the right soap for your skin? Or do you use any soap just because you like its fragrance and texture? It’s high time that you gave your skin the right amount of care and moisture it needs. Nowadays, organic soaps are in trend as they work better than normal soaps and are made from the materials obtained from organic farming where there is no usage of fertilisers and pesticides. An organic palm oil free soap is in demand as it is produced without harsh chemicals, which will not cause any irritation or allergic reaction to the skin. Switching to these natural alternatives are beneficial for your skin in the long run.
- Organic soaps are highly rich in antioxidants that rejuvenate your skin and help slow down the process of ageing.
- Organic soaps have the proper pH level for your skin which does not irritate.
- Natural oils are found in them, which possess antibacterial properties.
- As these are completely natural, there is no risk of exposure to harmful chemicals.
- It also possesses many healing properties for several skin conditions like acne, rashes and sunburns.
Avoid palm oil
- Palm oil does not benefit your skin; it is particularly used as fat mixed with soaps to make them hard.
- They are bad for the skin as it blocks all your pores.
- They are high in oleic fatty acids, which block pores and lead to acne.
- Palm oil is widely used as it is cheaply available.
- These aren’t named; they appear under Vegetable Oil, Vegetable Fat, Palm Kernel, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Fruit Oil, etc.
Contribute to the planet
- All soaps that are available now are made with palm oil which causes problems both for your skin and the environment.
- There is a lot of land clearance and deforestation.
- Our planet is struggling to cope up with the loss of biodiversity.
- There is a huge increase in carbon emissions.
- It affects local communities and even contributes to climate change.
The demand for palm oil has gone under vast growth and is expected to increase and double by 2030 and triple by 2050, which might lead to higher effects on our planet.
We can still stop these from happening through our actions by going for products that do not contain palm oil. Choose an organic palm oil free soap that is both convenient for the planet and yourself.
The more we stop getting palm oil-based products, the more producers and retailers will stop manufacturing them as their need dies down. We don’t need it, nor does our planet.
Choosing a palm-free oil soap will make a difference in your life choices. It makes your skin look healthy and beautiful as they include pure and certified organic based oils that are a great benefit to your skin, unlike palm oils or any other essential oils. It is very mild on the skin as it uplifts and soothes them.
Choosing organic soaps commits you to wellness, and since all the ingredients used in making them are completely natural, it doesn’t involve preservatives. It keeps your skin fresh and plump, reduces your wrinkles and fine lines. They most importantly protect you from UV rays and also heal sunburns.